A Judging Panel, established and run by Registered Master Builders Association, will assess all entries.
The Judging Panel is not looking for the perfect BIM process from end to end. The awards are about championing team collaboration, overcoming challenges and coming out with learnings that will benefit people, teams and the wider industry. The Judging Panel will assess entries against the following criteria:
• How BIM enhanced team collaboration throughout the project lifecycle between project members.
• The BIM objectives identified for the project and whether the project delivered these.
• Project challenges and learnings to take to the next project (continuous improvement cycle).
• Whether the project come in within scope, time and budget and the role of BIM in achieving this.
• The role BIM played in the relationship between the client and the contractor (was it beneficial, if so, how was it)?
• Project complexity, in terms of building typology, size and team collaboration aspects.
• The outputs and outcomes on the benefit of using BIM (use of emerging or integrated technology and innovative processes).