Hindsight, Insight, Foresight - Building Through the Current Bust Cycle
The market has materially changed – we face a number of challenges across the sector, but we’ve been here before. Our panel will draw on lessons from the last bust cycle, both here and in Australia, to offer practical solutions and strategies to navigate the current downcycle.
- Richard Carver, Managing Director & Co-Owner, Jennian Homes
- Matthew Duder, Managing Director, EBOSS. Ppt here
- Judith Taylor, President, Te Kāhui Whaihanga New Zealand Institute of Architects
- Rudy van Baarle, Owner, Director and Head Gopher of Molesworth Homes, Liberty Developments & Van Baarle Construction
- Alex Waldron, National Director, Industry Policy, Master Builders Australia